We embrace the Four Rs - reduce, reuse, repair and recycle.
While our operations do not have a direct and obvious impact on the environment, our green policy focuses on raising awareness of environment protection among our staff and stakeholders.
We implement in-house policies to minimise waste and to inculcate an environment-friendly culture.
- Waste management - from classification to reduction of usage
- Conservation - from switching off electrical appliances after use to using energy-saving devices
- Office supplies - where practical, purchasing environment-friendly office supplies
- Suppliers - requesting major suppliers to advise us of their environmental policies. In the absence of other compelling factors, we prefer vendors that are environmentally conscious in their business process and activities.
Besides being environmentally conscious in our daily operations, we also raise our staff's awareness of responsible green living and promote civic-mindedness among employees. For instance, we:
- proactively engage in the community's environmental causes;
- partner with outside experts or like-minded organisations; and
- include a green element in our community services.