The division's key role is to oversee SEHK’s listing-related functions; regulate offers of unlisted shares and debentures; and develop policy on related issues.
What we do:
- Administer the dual filing arrangement under the Securities and Futures Ordinance to enhance the quality of disclosure by listing applicants and listed companies
- Administer the Codes on Takeovers and Mergers and Share Repurchases to afford fair treatment of shareholders and to provide an orderly framework for takeovers and share repurchases transactions in Hong Kong
- Oversee the listing-related functions and responsibilities of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Ltd (SEHK)
- Review and recommend changes to the Listing Rules administered by the SEHK
- Review and authorize prospectuses and marketing materials for unlisted shares or debentures (excluding structured products)