List of investment products
The list contains the following information:
- Investment products' offering documents that have been authorized by the SFC for issuance under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO) or for registration under the Companies Ordinance (CO); and
- Particulars of exemptions granted by the SFC for shares or debentures offered on or after 1 July 2004 under the relevant provisions of the CO.
Please note that where unlisted shares or debentures are concerned, information is available only for products offered on or after 1 July 2004.
Click below to view the lists by product type:
- Unit trusts and mutual funds
- Investment-linked assurance schemes
- Structured investment products
- Mandatory provident funds
- Pooled retirement funds
- Unlisted shares and debentures
- Investment-linked deposits
- Paper gold schemes
- Exchange-traded funds
- Leveraged and inverse products
- Real estate investment trusts
- Closed-end funds
- Listed shares and debentures
Points to note
Information posted on the list is compiled on a best-effort basis. The offering documents are provided by the issuers and they are for your information only. We have not independently verified the documents and will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the documents. In addition, the SFC reserves the right to omit or suspend any material submitted.
Please note there may also be a time gap between the receipt of the document and its posting on the repository. You can contact the relevant product issuers or distributors for the latest version of the offering documents.
With effect from 25 June 2011 (ie, upon expiry of the transitional period for the implementation of the SFC Handbook as defined below), any existing SFC-authorized unit trust / mutual fund / investment-linked assurance scheme that does not have a product key facts statement and/or a revised offering document that complies with the “other disclosure requirements” as contemplated in the SFC Handbook for Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds, Investment-Linked Assurance Schemes and Unlisted Structured Investment Products (SFC Handbook) shall not continue to be marketed to the public in Hong Kong. Product issuers may for other reasons decide whether or when an SFC-authorized product is open or close for subscription. In case of doubt, investors should consult their intermediaries or the relevant product issuers.
The list of investment products may not always contain the most up-to-date list of investment products for which their offering documents have been authorized. You may wish to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find a certain product on the list.
If you would like to learn more about the mechanics of different investment products, please visit the Investor Education Centre.
Latest updates in authorization and withdrawal of the authorization of investment products under the SFO:
Click below to view the latest updates in authorization and withdrawal of the authorization of investment products under the SFO: