Students will be offered valuable insight into the day-to-day operation of the Securities and Futures Commission whilst gaining on-the-job practical experience during the 4 to 8-week internship period.
Assist the various divisions / departments of the SFC in their operations which may include:
- Assisting in the daily tasks and projects as assigned.
- Providing support through conducting basic research, compiling reports, filing of documents, updating of systems and other drafting work.
- Undergraduates, preferably in their penultimate year of study, majoring in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, or Information Technology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Please click here to complete an application form on or before 4 December 2020.
2. Submit the completed form on-line in accordance with the given instructions.
3. Applicants not being invited for an interview by 31 December 2020 may consider their application unsuccessful.
4. All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. All information relating to unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.
Last update: 18 Nov 2020