People and the community
- Community service partnership: We have collaborated with a number of community service partners to organise volunteering events for different community groups, including the elderly and under-privileged children.
- Staff bonding and recreational programmes: Volunteers from across the organisation organise recreational activities for staff.
- Recreational programmes: Volunteers from across the organisation organise recreational activities for staff.
- Staff donations: Besides contributing their time, our staff also make charitable donations to worthy causes. These include both monetary contributions and donations of used goods.
- Health and wellness: We regularly organise talks and seminars to cover health and other wellness topics. On-site influenza vaccinations, health screening programmes and thematic campaigns, such as Wellness Month, are held from time to time.
- Geo-tours and green workshops: Outings such as geological tours and low-carbon diet workshop help acquaint our staff with environmental conservation and sustainable development.
- Commitment to environmental protection: We support the World Wide Fund’s climate change and environmental protection efforts, including the No Shark Fins Policy and the Earth Hour campaign.
- Green guidelines and waste management: Green guidelines detail how staff can help conserve the environment by changing their habits. Recycle bins are available within our office premises.
- Paper reduction: To reduce paper consumption, we have introduced an electronic data management system, licensing application system and financial return system. We promote the use of electronic prospectuses and printing reduction measures. Besides implementing duplex printing, green tips are posted near photocopiers to remind staff to “think twice before copying”.
For more on our CSR programmes, please refer to our annual report.