The Women's Network aims to encourage connectivity and engagement, to enhance professional development and to explore pathways for women who aspire to leadership roles in the SFC. It provides a platform for staff, both female and male, to interact and to participate in events, training and other activities which promote interest in and knowledge of women's leadership, including:
- speaking engagements with internal or external speakers
- panel discussions with internal or external speakers
- Women's Network luncheons
- women leadership training programs to enhance professional development
- networking for staff across divisions
The SFC was the first statutory body in Hong Kong to set up a women's group for staff.
Last update: 19 Nov 2019