We believe CSR is the responsibility of each and every SFC employee. The CSR Committee meets bi-annually and leads three working groups—the Wellness Group, Commission Volunteers Group and Green Working Group, each focusing on a specific area of CSR and implementing thematic initiatives which cater to the needs of the community, the environment, and our employees.
Led by the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Director of the Corporate Affairs Division, the Committee comprises representatives from units with oversight of organisation-wide CSR strategies and activities. It spearheads our CSR efforts and monitors performance by:
- setting corporate CSR objectives and targets;
- promoting CSR within the SFC;
- encouraging our employees to contribute to our CSR initiatives;
- evaluating the effectiveness of CSR policies and practices; and
- recommending improvement measures to the SFC’s Executive Committee where appropriate.