- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and office administrative support to a team of executive staff.
- To assist in coordinating day-to-day operations and liaison with other divisions.
- To provide logistics and operational support to tasks/projects including liaising with the relevant internal and external parties, logistic arrangement and records keeping, etc.
- To offer and implement solutions in efficient office administration and information management, e.g. e-filing database.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant secretarial experience. Prior service in financial/legal/regulatory institutions is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong organisation and coordination skills are essential.
- Proactive team player to work independently and make sensible judgements.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
Please quote the reference and apply by 20 November 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.