Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for professionals who have sound knowledge in investment products and their regulation to join our Investment Products Division.
The position will offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals responsible for formulating policies relating to the regulation of the asset management industry and the authorization and regulation of investment products offered to the public in the Hong Kong.
As a senior member of the Team, you will be responsible for managing operational teams in the review of applications for authorization of offering documents and marketing materials relating to publicly offered investment products and the administration of regulatory requirements and policies in the SFC Products Handbook and relevant provisions in the Securities and Futures Ordinance. You will be involved in policy initiatives to help promote Hong Kong as an asset management centre. You should be able to effectively communicate our regulatory standards and policies to, and interact with, market professionals at senior management level and maintain relationships with the industry and other regulatory bodies.
- University degree and professional qualification in Law/Finance/Economics/CFA.
- At least 10 years of solid market experience, preferably with investment funds, product structuring, risk management or legal and regulatory experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills and working knowledge in the investment risks and structure of complex investment products.
- Candidates are expected to have led and coached multi-discipline teams and are prepared to work under pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills including report writing and an excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Proficiency in Chinese and Putonghua will be an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 20 November 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.