Reporting to the Executive Director - Supervision of Markets, the Director will be responsible for the regulation and supervision of key market operators in the securities and derivatives markets and assist in the formulation of regulatory policies for the markets.
- Supervise activities of exchanges, clearing houses and automatic trading services providers in relation to trading operations, clearing operations and business initiatives.
- Develop policies to enhance regulation of financial market infrastructures in response to international developments and changing market situations.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- In-depth knowledge of the operations and regulation of the securities and derivatives markets in Hong Kong, the Mainland and other major jurisdictions.
- Strong conceptual, policy, analytical, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong in management of policy projects and teams.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua would be an added advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 12 February 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.