- Conducting legal research and analysis on local and overseas laws and regulations, with a particular focus on collective investment funds, trust law and the OTC derivative regulatory regime
- Preparing succinct and accurate research notes/ analysis
- Assisting in policy projects and in preparing relevant documentation
- Law graduate with a good degree
- Prior investment product / work experience as a paralegal/trainee in law firms, financial institutions or other regulatory bodies would be an advantage
- Language skills – a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Please quote the reference and apply by 12 February 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
35/F, Cheung Kong Center
2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.