The incumbent will provide a full range of clerical and administrative support to the Intermediaries Supervision Department. This includes data entry, filing, performing data analysis with spreadsheets and providing secretarial support to management.
- Form 5 or above
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience; experience in secretarial support in the legal, banking or finance fields is preferred
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Highly proficient in PC applications including hands-on-knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity
- Prepared to work overtime as required
Please quote the reference and apply by 14 January 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.