Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Technical Architect, your responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team to support/improve various internal applications and collaboration platforms.
- Managing external vendors to ensure the deliverables are in high quality and delivered on time
- Provide guidance and advice to junior team members and business users
- Create prototypes to visualize a business idea and participate in new project/technology initiatives
To be successful in this role:
- You should have a university degree and/or professional qualification in Information Technology, and at least 7 years of solid and relevant work experience.
- Solid experience in application development, system design, data modelling and integration of various high availability applications.
- Preferably with good know-how in Microservices, containers and cloud-native architecture, such as Docker, Swarm, APIs
- Good understanding of Enterprise Content Management
- Sound technical knowledge of the following:
- Java SE, .Net, C#, React, jQuery
- Tomcat, Spring Boot, IIS
- MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server database administration and development
- Node.js, PowerShell
- Experience with the following a plus:
- AWS or Azure cloud architecture and administration
- SharePoint customization and administration
- Documentum customization and administration
- Neo4j, Bloom, Cypher query
- Micro Focus IDOL Search, Elasticsearch
- PowerBI, SSRS
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese is required
- Possess excellent project management, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Stay abreast of new technologies, industry direction, changes and improvements
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity is essential
Please quote the reference and apply by 8 October 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.