The candidate will be an experienced and tech-savvy, website and digital tools specialist who will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating engaging, brand- consistent web and digital experiences, via the design and management of the IFEC website, online platforms and its digital assets.
This role will report into a Senior Manager and above grade staff of the IFEC and be a member of the Communications and Resources team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, maintenance, analysis, and promotion of the IFEC website and related websites, interactive tools and mobile app.
- Plan and implement digital projects/campaigns from creative briefs (working with agencies) to engagement and post-campaign analysis.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, external stakeholders, and vendors to deliver high quality content and resources in digital formats and extend the reach of the IFEC’s resources.
- Ensure robust cyber and data security measures are in place, and mitigate any potential web/reputational risks
- Provide content and data management, tracking, quality control and troubleshooting on the backend (CMS) and front end (user experience and interface).
- Develop and evaluate web processes and analytics, monitor, and evaluate mechanism for site improvement (include search engine optimization), maintain project effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Manage and/or assist with financial education projects, including all aspects of procurement and outsourcing jobs to external suppliers.
- Supervise a part-time web publisher.
- Tertiary qualification, with minimum six years of demonstrable digital media development experience.
- Proven track record in managing end-to-end web and digital projects, preferably in the financial industry or public sector.
- Experience in audience and community development; expertise in social and mobile media and content marketing.
- Adept at UI & UX, behavioural analytics, web/digital performance, and campaign optimisation techniques.
- Well-organised with strong project, people, and budget management skills.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise and work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English.
- Good understanding of financial products, services, and systems.
Please quote the reference and apply by 24 December 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.