Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to Directors/Senior Managers, the Manager will assist in the regulation and supervision of exchanges and clearing houses, providers of automated trading systems and share registrars.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- to monitor operations in the securities and derivatives markets in Hong Kong,
- to review and comment on applications and proposals from exchanges and clearing houses in relation to trading, clearing & settlement, risk management and systems infrastructure,
- to conduct research and assist with the preparation of policy papers and other documents.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- a university degree, with 5 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry,
- a reasonable understanding of securities and derivatives markets, and of the operation of key market infrastructures, and
- strong communication skills, as well as a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Experience in OTC derivatives and exchange-traded derivatives products, or systems infrastructure in financial markets, will be an added advantage, as will strong writing skills.
Please quote the reference and apply by 7 October 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.