Duties & Responsibilities:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our IPO Policy Team in the Corporate Finance Division of the SFC and contribute to the development of the Hong Kong securities market.
Reporting to Director - Corporate Finance, you will be involved in a broad range of listing policy and regulatory work, including:
- developing and enhancing rules and policies for the Hong Kong listing market and the regulation of new listings and listing applicants; and
- evaluating issues involving listing applications and listing applicants that are novel, controversial or sensitive or that have policy or regulatory implications.
You will work closely with the IPO Transaction Team and other teams within the SFC as well as the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- University degree preferably in law, accounting or finance and relevant professional qualification(s)
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, e.g. IPO execution / corporate finance / investment banking or relevant regulatory experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the regulation of IPOs / listed companies in Hong Kong and, in particular, the Listing Rules
- Strong analytical skills with solid experience in research and preparing research papers / presentations
- Inquisitive with a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.