This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the IPO Policy Team in the Corporate Finance Division of the SFC and contribute to the development of the Hong Kong securities market.
You will be responsible for providing research and analysis for the Corporate Finance Division to identify and analyse market trends and issues and assist with developing rules and policies for the development of the Hong Kong listing market.
You will work closely with other Divisions within the SFC as well as the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- An ideal candidate should possess a university degree preferably in finance, economics, accounting, business or law and/or professional qualifications such as CFA.
- About 3 years of relevant working experience, ideally in equity research, corporate finance, investment banking, financial analysis, management consulting, accounting firms or other regulatory bodies or stock exchanges.
- Strong analytical skills with solid experience in using research / data analytics tools and preparing research papers / presentations.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the regulation of listed companies in Hong Kong would be an advantage.
- Inquisitive with a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
Please quote the reference and apply by 19 June 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
35th Floor, Cheung Kong Center
2 Queen’s Road Central, HK
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.