- Conducting legal research and analysis on local and overseas laws and regulations, with a particular focus on investment products
- Preparing succinct and accurate research notes/ analysis
- Assisting in policy projects and in preparing relevant documentation
- Law graduate with a good degree
- Preferably with investment product/ corporate finance working experience as a paralegal in law firms, financial institutions or other regulatory bodies
- Language skills – a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Please quote the reference and apply by 11 December 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 27 Nov 2020