Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Assist in supervising a team of system analysts/developers in developing and supporting various kinds of public facing/internal systems;
- Managing external vendors to ensure the deliverables are in high quality and delivered on time.
To be successful in this role:
- You should have a university degree and/or professional qualification in Information Technology; and at least 4 years of solid and relevant work experience with sound knowledge of the regulatory environment in the securities sector.
- Sound technical knowledge of all the following:
- J2EE multi-tier / Microservices architecture
- Spring Boot / Security / MVC / Webflow
- Spring Data / MyBatis / JPA
- React JS / Redux / Ant Design
- Oracle RAC and PL/SQL Programming
- OpenAPI and SOA (Web Services, Axis)
- Experience in Jenkins is a must.
- Experience in Pega7 case management platform is a plus
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese is required.
- You must be assertive and an active team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work under pressure.
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity is essential.
Please quote the reference and apply by 15 January 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 2 Jan 2021