Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the portfolio teams within the Licensing Department of the Intermediaries Division that are responsible for licensing intermediaries, the successful candidate is expected to provide a full range of clerical and administrative support.
- Form 5 or above;
- A minimum of two years of administration work experience
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficient in PC applications including hands-on-knowledge of Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Hardworking with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please quote the reference and apply by 28 May 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 14 May 2021