The Commission invites applications from qualified candidates to join the Licensing Department as Assistant Manager to support the Fintech unit within the Licensing Department. The successful candidate will be assigned to the Fintech unit which is directly supervised by an Associate Director or a Senior Manager.
- Assisting in preparing policy papers and implementing policies relating to Fintech area;
- Co-ordinating meetings and handling enquiries from external parties, the Government and other fellow securities regulators;
- Assisting in external engagements;
- Keeping abreast of the market development and international regulatory development in Fintech area and preparing written briefings to senior management; and
- Working in close cooperation with fellow team members and other colleagues in the Commission to ensure that the functions of the Fintech unit are properly and professionally performed.
- University degree and/or professional qualification preferably in Law or Finance, and at least three years of solid and relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime and the Securities and Futures Ordinance;
- A strong curiosity in innovative technology matters and a quick learner;
- Experience in law drafting, regulatory advisory and/or contentious work will be an advantage;
- Preferably with knowledge of the operations of the securities, futures and financial industries and associated market practices. Good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Hardworking, with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity; and
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and presentation skills are essential for the position.
Please quote the reference and apply by 18 June 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 4 Jun 2021