In support of the Government of the HKSAR’s Job Creation Scheme, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is offering a number of 1-year contract positions for junior professional (including recent graduates) and administrative/clerical support type roles. These positions are intended to offer opportunities for young people to gain an insight and hands on experience to the regulation of the securities and futures market. The SFC believes that this will be invaluable in enriching the experience of young professionals and will contribute positively to their future careers. These positions will cover a full spectrum of the SFC’s operations and successful candidates will be placed in Divisions most suited to their skillsets.
The SFC is looking for qualified individuals for the following positions:
Temporary Administrator / Clerk / Assistant (1-Year Contract)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a full range of administrative / clerical support to a team of executive staff.
- To organize and coordinate with both internal and external parties to complete assigned tasks.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- Diploma or above. Prior service in financial/legal/regulatory institutions is an advantage.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize them under pressure with strong organization and coordination skills.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Please submit job applications via one of the following channels on or before 20 May 2022:
1. Click here to complete an online application form
2. By Email
Please quote the reference and send full resume with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 6 May 2022