Duties & Responsibilities:
The SFC is a world recognised regulator. Its Enforcement Division works on often cutting edge market and listed company crime and intermediary misconduct cases that are intellectually challenging and crucial to Hong Kong’s status as an international financial centre. We are now seeking candidates for the Management Associate position in the Enforcement Division (Corporate Fraud and Corporate Misfeasance Team).
Enforcement staff work in teams of market experts, investigators, accountants and lawyers to detect and investigate suspected market and listed company crime and intermediary misconduct and to conduct and support resulting enforcement proceedings.
Enforcement staff can be involved in:
- detecting fraud, misfeasance and other misconduct by listed companies and their management;
- investigating listed company fraud and misfeasance by interviewing targets and witnesses, gathering documents from listed companies and other related parties, assessing and analysing evidence;
- preparing cases for criminal or civil proceedings before Hong Kong’s courts and tribunals
- University degree holder.
- Experience in audit / forensic accounting / enforcement agencies / financial services or related industries preferred. Recent university graduates of exceptional qualities will also be considered.
- Candidates should have a strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with good team spirit.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is also an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 6 August 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 23 Jul 2021