The SFC investigates and takes enforcement actions in complex and often innovative matters under the Securities and Futures Ordinance. The litigation it conducts is exciting and challenging. We currently need legal graduates to support our investigation and litigation work. You will work closely with our investigators and litigators on a wide range of matters essential to help us investigate and commence legal proceedings.
- Law Graduate with a good degree.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Good attention to detail and produce reliable well-ordered work. An ability to present complicated information in a simple, understandable manner is a benefit.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize them under pressure with strong organization and coordination skills.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant work experience in litigation practice in a law firm would be an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 14 January 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 31 Dec 2021