Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent will provide a full range of clerical and administrative support to the Enforcement Division.
- Form 5 or above with a minimum of 1-2 years clerical work experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Prepared to work overtime and outdoor as required.
Please quote the reference and apply by 20 May 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 6 May 2022