Duties & Responsibilities:
- Legal research and preparing detailed research notes.
- Drafting simple court documents and correspondence.
- Assisting with preparing cases for hearings in courts/tribunals.
- Law Graduate with a good degree.
- Preferably relevant work experience in a law firm.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good attention to detail.
Please quote the reference and apply by 16 September 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 2 Sep 2022