Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Investment Products Division in processing product and grant scheme applications.
- Assist in conducting research, managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- Organize and coordinate with both internal and external parties to complete assigned tasks.
- Assist in preparing reports and collating statistics.
- University degree holder. Prior service in financial/legal/regulatory institutions is an advantage.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize them under pressure with strong organization and coordination skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Please quote the reference and apply by 5 August 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 25 Jul 2022