Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful applicants will undertake a full range of secretarial duties and provide administrative support to the Investment Products Division.
- Form 5 or above with formal secretarial training.
- A minimum of 3 years’ secretarial and/or office administration experience.
- High proficiency in PC applications including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of English and Chinese; knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Prepared to work overtime as required
Please quote the reference and apply by 8 July 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 24 Jun 2022