Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be part of the team responsible for the market surveillance functions of the Commission which include:
- Monitoring of securities market activities and intelligence.
- Assessing individual cases under supervision of experienced staff and making recommendations to the divisional management.
- University degree holder. Recent university graduates of exceptional qualities will also be considered.
- Experience in financial services or related industries preferred.
- Candidates should have a strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with good team spirit.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. PC applications (Word and Excel) an advantage.
Please quote the reference and apply by 2 September 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 19 Aug 2022