Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to a team of executives.
- To liaise with both internal and external parties to schedule calls, meetings, visits and speaking engagements.
- To manage the schedules of the team.
- To prepare draft correspondence including meeting invitations, congratulatory notes and acknowledgement of receipt.
- To prepare copies of meeting papers and agendas.
- To assist in managing ad hoc tasks or projects if necessary.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training.
- At least 5 years secretarial experience in the legal, banking or finance fields, or with public bodies.
- High proficiency in PC applications, including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize and to work under pressure.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese. Good knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Less experience will be considered as a Secretary.
Please quote the reference and apply by 10 June 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 27 May 2022