Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to executives in the Supervision of Markets Division
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks / projects whenever necessary
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training.
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant secretarial experience in the legal, banking or finance fields.
- High proficiency in PC applications, including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.Good command of English, and good knowledge of Putonghua is a plus.
- Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Secretary.
Please quote the reference and apply by 17 June 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 1 Jun 2022