Duties & Responsibilities:
- To handle Admin Helpdesk Hotline requests and maintain high quality service level
- To assist and provide logistic and administrative support in carrying out company events including staff events in CSR/SAC groups
- To prepare purchase orders and bill payments
- To provide day-to-day general office logistics support to all user divisions, the daily housekeeping routine and ad-hoc requirements
- To carry out filling & data entry, and clerical and administrative support to the Planning & Administration Department
- To prepare and carry out document scanning and indexing processes
- To carry out ad-hoc assignment as tasked by supervisor
- Form 5 or DSE with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good telephone manner, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, prepare to support any ad-hoc issues.
- A good team player, attentive to details, proactive and can work under pressure.
- With a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing.
Please quote the reference and apply by 6 January 2023 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 23 Dec 2022