Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for Temporary Data Analysts (12-Month Contract) who will be responsible for applying machine learning techniques in the analysis of regulatory data as well as design and implementation of Python-based data science solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics Group, the data analyst will work independently to carry out the following responsibilities, including:
- applying machine learning techniques in the analysis of regulatory data including data extraction, cleansing, feature engineering, model tuning and result visualization;
- assisting the design and implementation of production level data science solutions using Python;
- assisting the research and development of proof-of-concept prototypes for data science solutions; and
- supporting and enhancing existing data science solutions.
- hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science or other related fields;
- have at least two years of relevant development experience in Python, preferably in a corporate environment;
- with hands on experience in applying machine learning techniques;
- preferably also possesses knowledge in SQL and business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI);
- be creative, proactive, analytical and resourceful in problem solving;
- have good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- be self-motivated and result-oriented.
Please quote the reference and apply by 12 August 2022 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 9 Aug 2022