SFC Regulatory Forum 2016
23 February 2016, Hong Kong
The SFC Regulatory Forum 2016 was held on 23 February at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The one-day event brought together more than 700 senior representatives of the financial services industry, listed companies, industry organisations and regulatory bodies from Hong Kong and abroad to share insights on a range of topics:
- Hong Kong, Mainland China and Global Markets: Perspectives of Industry, the Exchange and Regulators
- Spotlight on Corporate Behaviour
- Future Proofing Intermediaries: Supervisory and Risk Challenges Ahead
- Market Connectivity and Mutual Recognition: Financial Products across Borders
- Trends in Regional Enforcement
Participation was by invitation only.
Summary of discussions (English version only)
Video gallery (English version only)
Onsite polling results (English version only)
- Panel 2: Spotlight on Corporate Behaviour (English version only)
- Panel 5: Trends in Regional Enforcement (English version only)
Last update: 22 Mar 2016