This page provides easy access to up-to-date information about the SFC and its work which may be of interest to investors and the public.
Financial education resources on a wide range of money matters can be found on the Investor and Financial Education Council website.
About the SFC
Frequently asked questions
- Alert list – unlicensed entities
- Warning: Persons impersonating SFC staff
- Crude oil futures and ETFs (Apr 2020)
- Virtual asset futures contracts (Nov 2019)
- Securities token offerings (Mar 2019)
- Initial coin offerings (Sep 2017)
Mainland-Hong Kong Stock Connect
- Information about the Mainland-Hong Kong mutual market access programme
- How to file complaints against intermediaries and market activities and how the SFC handles complaints
Contact the SFC
- Contact information for enquiries
Last update: 29 May 2020